Service Groups and Working Committees
Service Groups and Working Committees have been created in respect to the changes in the By-Laws ratified by the membership. There are now two Service Groups: Liturgy and Communications. Working Committees will be appointed by the Board of Directors for special or specific needs.
All of the activities of the Chapter shall be carried out by the Service Groups and Working Committees, both of which will be under the general control, direction and supervision of the Board of Directors.
Schedule of Regular Meetings
- Dignity Philadelphia holds weekly mass at 7:00pm at St. Luke and the Epiphany 330 S 13th St.;
- Dignity's Board of Directors meet the 1st Sunday of every month at 4:30pm, 330 S 13th St.
- Dignity's Liturgy Serivce Group meets the 2nd Sunday of every month at 4:30pm, 330 S 13th St.
Board of Directors
Director (Record Keeping)
Director (At Large)
Chaplains: Rev. Ron Hoskins (on leave)
You are welcome to volunteer for one or both of the following Service Groups:
- Liturgy Service Group: responsible for the regularly scheduled and special liturgies of Dignity (including liturgical planners, eucharistic ministers, lectors, singers, and musicians)
- Communications Service Group: responsible for the monthly newsletter (The Independence) via U.S. mail or email. Coordinates advertising, maintains the website and sends out e-blasts.